Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged a while ago.......should check my comments more! I tag....Jaylene, Jess K., Amy, Shally, & Melissa

I've been tagged!
1. Where is your cell phone? on my desk
2. Your significant other? Dave
3. Your hair? blonde & always a little disheveled
4. Your mother? is in MN
5. Your father? no idea
6. Your favorite thing? diamonds!
7. Your dream last night? that I was a mom
8 Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? being a mom
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your hobby? shopping, blogging, boating, camping, singing
12. Your fear? not being a mom
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? again the mom thing!
14. What you’re not? hopefully I will be!
15. Muffins? bran
16. One of your wish list items? BMW X5
17. Where you grew up? Foothill
18. The last thing you did? uploaded pictures
19. What are you wearing? shorts and a tank
20. Favorite gadget? my phone
21. Your pets? dogs....Sampson& Baer
22. Your computer? walmart??
23.Your mood? fine
24. Missing someone? my sisters in MN
25.Your car? Expedition
26. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
27. Favorite store? Chic Boutique!
28. Like someone? lots!
29. Your favorite color? Princess Pink & Utah Red!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday at the Ute game
31. Last time you cried? 3 days ago

No comments: