Friday, September 19, 2008

Kids....

Are so dramatic! It is so funny that one minute when you tell them to share, this is the face you get and the world is coming to an end......Two minutes later they have totally forgotten that they were so upset and the world is once again a wonderful place! This is my nephew Payton who is the cutest thing in the world! I love spending time with him, he always keeps me laughing!! The other "kids" playing Wii, my nephew just got home from his mission in WA so we all got together to welcome him home......I know I don't have a photo of him.......by the time I brought out the camera he was gone getting released!



3 comments:

Karly said...

YAY a new post from my fav girl!! Except i looked a little further and saw your Sept 7 post... I WAS IN CALI when you did it so there is my excuse!! Anyway glad to see that you're alive! I WANT TO RUN INTO YOU AT A FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!

The Dille's said...

Dang - my kid is cute!!

heather said...

I found your blog from doing some blog stalking. A friend of John Paul's and I saw his name and thought 'how many John Paul's can there be out there?' and sure enough it was Dave's bro. Then I found your link on his blog. Anyway I went to school with Dave and we are starting to plan the 20 year reunion (I met you at the 10 but sure you have no idea who I am!:) and we need Dave's contact info and email. Because I am sure he is totally wanting to come and stuff!! Right? Hope you guys are doing well!