Sunday, September 7, 2008

Defa's Ranch


Over Labor Day weekend we went to Defa's Ranch where Jesse & Bev have property. I had never been to the ranch before and it is just beautiful! It was so much fun!

I love the signs! They will make great framed photos for my (someday) cabin!
Beautiful scenery!
The one thing we were nervous about was "the bridge" as you can see we have about 1 1/2 inches on each side of the motorhome......so we had to go across very slowly and carefully.And because we had to go across so slowly, this guy decided he didn't want to wait......I call this photo "Impatience" This is the Defa's Heart.......can you see it?
The "kids" on the way to the ranch in their favorite traveling spot.
And of course we could not have gone to the ranch without a T.V. and hookup so we could watch the Utes first game against Michigan. GO UTES!!The boys watching the game.This little gals name is Molly, it was hilarious to see her attack pooh Baer, and he was terrified! He ran away from her whenever she came around! Yes this is my big baby running away from a dog smaller than his head! If you look close you can see Molly's bite mark above pooh Baer's eye. The kids having a great time! It was raining when we left on Monday and I loved how the clouds looked sitting on the mountain! Can't wait to go back!




2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Don't you just love the ranch? I really want to go back, hopefully with you! I am so glad you made it across the bridge...that thing is scary to cross. What a moron in the white truck HA! I had so much fun with you at the game. See you soon, love ya!

Beverly said...

I am glad that you came up on Labor Day, I had so much fun and I think you crashing on your bicycle is my favorite part! hehe