Monday, September 22, 2008

Sand Dunes!

We had the first sand dunes trip of the year and it was a blast! We made some new friends and really enjoyed the trip.......it was the most brave trip I have been on! The gang at the top.... Dave & me at the top of the mountain...so funny I was smiling when she took the photo....not like you could tell! Habit..lol! Top of sand mountain, yes I said the top......I went all the way to the top!!! It is an awesome view!
Looking down sand mou ntain.....the way I came up....I know you totally don't believe me, ask Dave and Scott they will tell you I did it! YEAH!!!
This is a mountain I did not attempt, Dave is a total stud......scares me to death....way too steep! He was a trooper waiting for me as much as he did!

It was so fun we hope next time more of the gang can come! Mark you calendars we are looking at the first weekend in October....weather permiting! Carter's & Morley's & Raddon's & Lee's THIS MEANS YOU!!

4 comments:

Karly said...

Looks like fun you brave girl!

Cheryl said...

Oh how fun! You look so cute with your helmet on. Love you!

andreaKphotography said...

I am glad it was a good trip. You will never get me on those big hills you crazy girl! I am glad you had fun though. Please don't hate us but we can't go the 4th and 5th because my mom planned for a family picture on Saturday the 4th at 5:00pm, so that weekend is out for us. We are totally open the next weekend the 11th and 12th and we are hoping to get a trip in. See you at the game! Love ya!

Jeenyus10 said...

How fun! We will certainly try our best!