Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catching up

So I haven't updated in a while, I feel like I am always putting the same things up because we do the same thing over and over and over! But here are some pretty cool shots at the lake.
Ahhhhhh sunset......
This is surfing and for any of you that have not done this it is so much fun!!!! It doesn't beat you up like wake boarding and skiing, so basically it is for us lazy folks! Don't let my trainer hear that! Yes that is behind my boat! It really is fun and I am getting better each time! We were in Midway for some work meetings and they had a car show. This was a pink and white car that had breast cancer ribbons as the theme. The owner was a survivor. How cool is that?? I really want a pink and white mustang now!
This was just a bridge that I thought would make a neat photo to hang on my wall. So you see life is boring and repetitive at the Turner house! But I thought I should put something!

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I love all the awesome boating pics. Keep posting! Love ya!

Cheryl said...

You guys are having a blast at the Lakes. I wish I was there. I want to see some pics of you wakeboarding.

Karly said...

Yea, it's about time you post something new! I miss you! CAn we PLEASE do lunch ASAP?