Monday, July 28, 2008

Starvation Lake!

Beautiful sunrise at the lake!
As you can see all the kids had a great time! We only terrified them once or twice and according to them they only drownded once! Mikayla, Taylor, Tyron, Kaela, Tim we had so much fun pulling you on the tube!
Topher having a great time swimming! I love that smile!
Pooh Baer, who once we let him in the water he would not get out! He is my little swimming fool and he completely wore himself out! It was very funny to watch!
Wakeboarding of course!
Tim taking a big jump off the boat into the water! I can't believe I was quick enough to catch it!
Tim & Kaela jamming out in the motorhome with guitar hero......I thought I was good until I played against Tim, I will have to work on my Rock Star skills so I can beat the kids! To Jaylene, Terry, Heidi, Coley, Cody, Kelsa, Bev, Jesse, Lu, & Kevin....I had a blast! And as always thanks for letting me play with your kids! Can't wait for the next trip! Flaming Gorge!


5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

OMG!! That firt picture is awesome! You take some really neat pictures. Looks like fun with all the kiddies. Can you imagine if there were 3 more with mine CHAOS! I hear it was attack of the mosquitos...yikes! I swear we are going to catch a trip. It has been a crazy summer. Love ya!

Cheryl said...

How fun! Wish I was there! I love the picture of the sunrise! It's beautiful! I promise we'll go camping with you guys, but I just need my Tree to get a little bigger! love ya!

Jeenyus10 said...

Heck ya that was fun. I was tired of being the buffet (damn mosquitos!) Next trip!

Unknown said...

So I am a little late with my response, but the trip was super fun and Kaela loves her Lisa!

Jess said...

I feel like I have not talked to you in forever. Its been a crazy summer, I'm just catching up on people's blogs. It sure looks like you have had a lot of fun though!