Monday, July 14, 2008

Do You and I Share Anything?

I saw this on Karly's blog The Memory Post Game! It is totally fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

One of my very favorite memories of you was our last minute trip to Wendover when we drank wine and sang Mariah Carey the whole way there. I am sure the boys loved our singing :) That was sooo fun!

Cheryl said...

One of my favorite moments with you was in Wendover! You and I went and hung out all night! Tyson went to bed because he was mad that the dealer wouldn't give him his winnings. Dave wanted to go eat dinner and we weren't hungry! I ended up leaving the "place" by myself with a car full of strangers! It was a VERY fun night!

Karly said...

So I have written this THREE freaking times in the last week, each one gets less and less because of your STUPID word verification.

Karly said...

I have to many to recap at this point in time. But a rainbow of highlights (in a very random order)...
Newport Beach every year since we were born, Highlights of each trip include Charlies, Seaside Donuts at three am because that is when they made their donut holes fresh, various Andy girlfriends, Disneyland every year and how you guys would pull up in some Motor Home Cruiser, Studying (kind of) for that STUPID psych class we had at the U, Beacon Heights and being "cheerleaders" during recess, studying (again, KIND OF) for Humanities, M's AP English class, sluffing school and swimming on the roof of your house, hanging with Oli and Forest (what dorks), MAN I should stop but I could go with a million more! NOW, can we PLEASE do lunch????
LOVE YOU GIRL!
BFF
Kar