Monday, June 9, 2008

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!

I know that I am going to make myself look like a total dork, but I can't help it! NKOTB was my very first concert when I was 13. It was outside in Minneapolis and we were in the 3rd row! It was crazy! I was totally in love with Joey (below)! When he was singing Please Don't Go Girl, I totally believed he was singing it to me only! Okay anyone who wants to relive the past with me they are coming in concert on November 15th! Maybe I am the only dork left but come on who's with me! Don't be shy! Let's go see Joey!


4 comments:

Amy said...

I'll go with ya!!!! Joey was my favorite too!!!! Sad to say though, I was their biggest fan when I was a senior in high school!!!! SHHH, don't tell anyone. My friends and I actually started a girl band and we thought we were going to go on tour with them. AAHHHHHH!!!! JP still won't let me live my NKOTB days down.

andreaKphotography said...

That would be so funny! I looooved the NKOTB too. I had every poster in my room of them. That was soooo long ago, man that makes me feel old! :)

andreaKphotography said...

PS...I love their new song though!

Cheryl said...

You're so funny! NKOTB!!! How have you been doing? I tried to call you, but I haven't heard back from you! call me! Loves!