Friday, February 1, 2008

Missing You.......



Stephanie.......

You inspire me to be

more thoughtful,

more patient,

more compassionate.

You motivate me

not with scolds or lectures,

but with the quiet example you set.

I look up to you;

I respect you;

I admired your gifts and your grace. I loved the way you walked your talk and lived your beliefs. Your integrity, character and authenticity, make me grateful that you were my best friend.

It has been 2 1/2 years since cancer took you from me and today is your birthday. I still think of you everyday and wonder how I have made it without you. I still talk to you, I hope you are listening, I think you are. I miss you so much. I know that you are in a place where there is no pain and you are thinking how crazy it is that I am crying over you because you are in a better place. But I still cry because I miss my best friend. Oh Stephie, you were taken way too soon and too young, there was so much we still needed to do together. Happy birthday to my best friend, I miss you and love you. It still hurts that your not here with me.

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

What a sweet and touching message. You are such a good friend. What a beautiful way to keep her spirit alive! That is a very pretty picture of the two of you. Love ya!

Karly said...

WHAT CHALLENGE????????!!!!!
BRING IT!

Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.