Saturday, January 26, 2008

A night out......


So about a week ago we were able to go to a work party of my sister in law Melissa's. It was so fun! It has a western theme, which you can see all of us stuck to! But it reminded me how much fun I have with my extended family and that I really need to hang out with them more often! They have a beautiful little boy named Payton who I do have pictures of but they are on another computer. I will have to put some on later. Anyway it was great fun with them, and I am so glad to have such a wonderful extended family! I really have a great time with all of them! When Dave's parents left for their mission I was really sad because we really were going to miss them, but also because of the monthly dinners at mom's! I am happy to say that we still get together for dinner (good, but we still miss mom's cooking) ! So Melissa & Brian, thanks for being so great that I actually want to see you guys! And to out parents in Hawaii on their mission, I can't wait to see you guys in April!

2 comments:

Karly said...

I like the new look! About the triathlon...... YES!!! We are doing it. I will email you with how we are starting to train. Maybe we need to train together! :) LOVES

Megan Bowen said...

Are you really doing a triathlon? If so that is great. It is fun to see the updates.