Sunday, February 10, 2008

Friends Continued...


So of course because my cute friend Andrea was digginf around and finding old pictures, I had to do the same! I found this one that goes back even further!!! It is me & cute Karly Kinnersley (Mellen now)! We are seniors and 17! Okay really we don't look that much different do we? Okay we totally do but I think Karly's little sister Karalee took this and then Karly put it in this cute pink frame and gave it to me! The funny thing is I also borrowed this red polo jacket the same day this picture was taken and um.. I still have that too, so I guess I never gave it back! Okay here is a challenge, all of you need to go and find an older picture, scan it and put it on your blog! Friends, family it doesn't matter! It is really fun to look back so get looking!

4 comments:

Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karly said...

OH MY MITCHELL... WHAT THE CRAP!!! The saddest part is the only thing that has changed is my hair isn't curly and I am 50 pounds heavier.. BUT I am working on that!

Karly said...

I just packed up all of my pics of before digital cameras and put it in the basement. so sometime soon i will dig out a pic for you! I will kick your trash though and find one from the 80s

Jess said...

I love it Lisa, that is the greatest pic of you and Karly. Especially the hair!