Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Friends......




Then...







My really cute frien Andrea was reading my blog and reminicing and she came across some pictures of us at my birthday party in 2000! Oh my goodness that makes me feel old! But I realized that we still look FABULOUS!!! (if not better!) And that I am so glad that I have fantastic friends that stick by you and are there for you no matter what! Andrea you are so darling! And I can't wait until we have pictures
of our birthday's in another 8 years! Seriously what was I thinking with the leather pants??!!!!














1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

Soooo cute and funny. What exactly am I doing in the group picture?? So funny. Hey, leather pants or not you always look great. I look forward to many more. I am so glad we are friends. For sure you are coming to the next blizzard ball!!
Love ya!