Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Nephew!


I have a new nephew!!
Bryce Joshua Rowan
December 29, 2007
8 lbs 7 oz
22 inches
My little sister Lizzie just had her first baby! Isn't he beautiful! I can't believe that the "baby" (she's 21 now) just had a baby! What a trooper too because he is a big boy!
I am sure to his mother though he was worth every bit of getting him here! He was about a week early and apparently that was a good
thing because as it was the doctor was concerned
that she was going to have to have a C-section because he was so big! But lucky for mom she was able to have him natural and after a little jaundice mom and baby are doing well! I have to admit too that I am a little jealous! Someday I will get pregnant............ I am going to keep saying that like the little engine that could!!!! Congrats Liz! He is beautiful and I can't wait to meet him in person! Come see us soon!!!!! Love you!!


4 comments:

Megan Bowen said...

Tell Liz congrats for me! I am glad that you blogging.

Karly said...

SO DARLING! I LOVE new babies!
PS I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN :)

Karly said...

SERIOUS ABOUT THE TRIATHLON?

Anonymous said...

Im glad I make cute babies i can't wait for you to meet him.