Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dave's new hobby




So Dave has picked up yet
another hobby/sport yep that is him now riding a dirtbike! Not that he has never ridden before but now he is getting back into it yet again! I know like we need another thing to keep us from doing stuff like finishing the basement or staying home once in a while on the weekends! I have to admit though I am getting some serious spring fever! That I am posting these pictures proves that! He got a KTM bike in November and they were riding then because it had not snowed yet! Now I am wishing the snow was gone and we could take the motorhome out of storage and go anywhere warmer than here!

Like there riding the quads! I just keep reminding myself that we are going to Hawaii in April to see Dave's parents(on their mission) and a little R&R and sunshine and ocean! Only 3 more months! We will probably have the first camping trip in March though, and that is only two months away! Who's going????? Sand Dunes!

1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

I hear ya on the spring fever! I can't wait to be done with the snow. Shane can't wait to take the Rhino to the dunes. As always, cute blog!! See ya soon. Love ya!