Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year!

I finally finished the decorating! I also went to Gram & Gramps to help them decorate the new tree they bought! Gram & I had so much fun shopping for new ornaments and trying to make the tree look perfect! We have a little more to do there....will finish Wednesday night..(I hope)...You can see the dog's and husband working hard while I decorated! (actually Dave cleaned while I decorated...he's so sweet!) The big tree is mine, the little tree is Gram's.....they are so beautiful.......I never want to take them down!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Pretty sure Gramps standing by the humbug couldn't be more perfect, ha ha. Everything looks great!

Karly said...

Good... Now come do my tree. I have everything up but am procrastinating the tree. You grandparents look the same! So many memories!
xoxoxoxo

Jeenyus10 said...

Okay, you guys are putting me to shame! I will decorate this weekend! J/k, it looks beautiful. When can I come and see it in person???