Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!

You always look gorgeous! Your smile is contagious!
Wishing you a fabulous birthday! You have a way of making everyone around you smile, and you can have me laughing for days! I love all of the fun, crazy, spontaneous things we have done together the last ten years (can't wait for the next)......I even remember the first time we met rollerblading up to your house..........we seemed to click instantly! You are a wonderful friend & a fabulous mom! Thanks for always being there for me! So seriously....have a fantastic day......you totally deserve it! LOVE YA!

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Thank you so much!! SERIOUSLY! You are so dang cute to do that for me and I love ya so much. I truly treasure our friendship and always have so much fun when we are together. Ummmm...we need to get serious about New Port! SERIOUSLY!
Thanks again, Love ya!

Jeenyus10 said...

Have a SERIOUSLY great b-day, Andrea! I haven't even been around you a lot lately and I'm starting to say "seriously"! ;)