Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Memory Lane 2 & 3

Strike a pose.............you stud! I love it! Okay all of you should really appreciate these because it may cost me my marriage! Not really of course.......I hope!

Alright.......look very closely at the photo of Dave taking a photo..........yes that is his room..........and yes in the upper right hand corner is a "WHY" banner. I know, I know.......I can't believe it myself.......the love of my life and HUGE UTE FAN.......used to root for that team down south........I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER! Then I saw the proof..............sigh.......





3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is very funny! I think it's such a great idea! I should dig up some old photos of Ty, but I think he would do it to me and NO ONE will see pics of me!

brittanimae said...

I can't stop laughing! Those photos are treasures--wield them wisely!

Amy said...

Keep 'em coming. I know you have more!!! HA HA!!!