Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving











Thanksgiving at Mom & Dad Turner's is always a riot, this year was no different.....except we had a few rockstars in the house! The boys always put up the lights....trying not to fall off the roof.....the nieces and nephews keep you laughing..........so do the adults for that matter! And of course the planning and mapping of the Black Friday shopping! It's a blast and I am thankful for such a wonderful family! Found some interesting photos this year while wandering down memory lane with the scrapbooks...........that post is next......trust me you won't want to miss it!!

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

So fun, I am glad you had a happy Thanksgiving. I hope you got some good deals shopping. Love ya!

The Dille's said...

Wow - we are losers!!

Cheryl said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the picture of Dave with those pink eggs! Love you!