Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB Concert!!!

I know many of you will think I am a total dork......but seriously the NKOTB concert was AWESOME! I am admitting it....I am still a fan.....they are still seriously HOT! Had so much fun last night....Amy you are a TOTAL ROCKSTAR! Brace yourself for many photo's right up CLOSE!

Lady Gaga
Natasha Bedingfield

NKOTB!


I think it's obvious who my favorite is......
We were so close! I am in love all over again! (I know total NERD...at least I admit it)
YUMMY! Donnie LOVE HIM!HOT STUFF! Oh yeah.....he was looking right at me!
Joey & Jon...... Jordan......wow Seriously Donnie making me light headed!
Told you he was my fave....
Both my faves.....but I'll let Amy have Joey...I want my FACE TIME!I know.....I'm pathetic.....
So AWESOME! I know you will all make fun of me forever......bring it on! And I know some of you will wish secretly you were there! Can't wait til next year! yep I said it Thanks Amy for scoring us the tickets! Oh yeah.....and I have video of Hangin Tough!

6 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

YOu are so funny I love it! I bet it was so fun. I am glad you had so much fun. Love ya!

Megan Bowen said...

You are killing me, but I love that you can admit it.

Karly said...

WOW Mitchell! I didn't know you had it in you!

The Kollman's said...

I'm not going to lie, I am slightly jealous! I had the biggest crush on Jordan when I was little!! I'm glad you had fun! See you Saturday, GO UTES!!!!!

Amy said...

BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! So glad we did it. We'll never forget it. Your pictures are awesome. Can't wait to get copies of them ALL!!!! Thanks again for coming with me, and thanks for letting me have Joey!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Jeenyus10 said...

So next time I go with you and Terry can babysit Dave! (love ya Dave!)