Monday, November 10, 2008

Dinner with Friends...







Saturday night we went to dinner at Market Street (my fave!) with almost all of my BEST FRIENDS! (a few of you were missing...) It was a great birthday dinner....I had so much fun....and realized that we need to do this at least once a month! We laugh so much....have great conversation.......and just enjoy each others company! I am so lucky to have such a fantastic group of friends! Thanks so much guys! LOVE YA! Can't wait for Andrea's birthday next month!

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Looks like fun. Wish I could have been there!

andreaKphotography said...

We had so much fun! I'm glad it was a Happy Birthday, you deserve it! Cute pics...besides my devil eyes in every one LOL Love ya!!

The Kollman's said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! I'm sad we didn't get an invite to dinner! Looked like fun!! See you soon!!!

brittanimae said...

So good to see you Lis! Your "kids" sure are cute, and that's one hunk of a hub--lucky you!