Sunday, June 1, 2008

Warm!

Here is the proof kids......... it is warm enough to be in the water! And just so you all know this is my favorite time of year! You will see a lot of posts about boating, playing in the water, and camping! So sorry if it gets boring but I just love being outside! What a difference a week makes! Last week the water was 63 this week it was 72! It really wasn't that cold even I got in! Not documented because the boys threw me in but I stayed in for a while after that! So no more excuses everyone can come out to play! And you are all welcome!!
My hottie hubby!

1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

So FUN!! Count us in! I love this time of year too. I am so sick of yard work I could just scream! We really need to get away this weekend for some fun. Looks like you guys had a blast the last few weekends. I am so jealous! Keep me posted on the future trips. Love ya