Saturday, December 8, 2007

New York City!

I know, I know it is so corny, but I had to get a picture of the "sign"! Okay so I am a little bit of a total nerd!




With the bull on Wall Street! Mabey it will bring luck to the markets when I hang this in my office!!! Lets hope!






So I was in New York on my birthday last month for business, I know not fun! But I decided to make the most of it! I saw Phantom on Broadway! It was so amazing, I had chills like the whole time! I was lucky I saw it two days before Broadway went on strike!


2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay, for the blog! Now I can actually feel like I see you a few more times a year!

Jess

andreaKphotography said...

Lisa this is so awesome. I love it!! I am so glad you did a blog. It looks like you had alot of fun in New York and now it really makes me miss it and want to go back.