Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas!

It is crazy! To think that Christmas is only 8 days from now. I have no idea how it will all come together but hopefully it will. Things are always so busy at this time of year! So much to do.... my sister Melanie from Minnesota is coming with my nephew Jesse (15), and niece Sarah (4). ON WEDNESDAY! I know it will be so much fun having them here for "Santa" , it means more presents under the tree anyway! But it is so stressful trying to get my house in order for them! Not that it's that bad but you know how it is when people come you want it to be perfect! I probably go a little overboard worrying about if the beds are going to be comfortable enough or if I need to go and get a foam topper or something! Or if the sheets aren't cute enough! It is so dumb because it is just my sister for heavens sake! I really am excited or I will be when there is not any time to stress out about it anymore. I love Christmas I just want my house to look like Modern Display! I know, ridiculous because I am NOT Martha Stewart by any means! Well I am going to go and clean something or find different sheets or mabey I will go and run on the treadmill and say forget it! Hope you are all running around as much as me! Where ae you Christmas?

1 comment:

Karly said...

Fun to have Mel here for CHRISTMAS!!! HOPE IT'S WONDERFUL!! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!