Saturday, December 8, 2007

About us

So this is us at Disneyland in July and the one below is camping I think at East Canyon.


So a few things about Dave and I are we are about to have our 9 year wedding aniversary in a couple of weeks! It is crazy I know I think we are the oldest married couple in the state of Utah that still does not have kids! We have two very sweet dogs Sampson and Baer. I am a financial advisor and Dave is a wholesaler for Hearth & Home. We love to go camping, and vacationing and we sure did a lot of it last summer! We just bought a new boat in August. And we certainly know how to have fun!

3 comments:

Karly said...

Okay..... YOU ARE SO CUTE! You look so good! Welcome to the world of blogging! Seriously... Who needs phones anymore! Can't wait to see more pics!
Kar

andreaKphotography said...

Hey gorgeous girl,that is a darling picture. We are so excited to do more camping this summer and of course layout on the new boat!

Lisa said...

Hey Lisa,

It is so great to hear from you! You look wonderful, and your husband is so handsome! Please keep in touch! Maybe we will have to get together when I am in SLC again!

Love, Lisa Melis Kalberer