Friday, August 28, 2009

Def Leppard 09

It was "nothin but a good time" at the Def Leppard & Poison Concert! We loved rockin to the 80's! This is my new friend Misty, it's funny we met at the George Straight concert when Dave was giving me a hard time because this lady kept standing on the railing and me asking her to not. So Misty comes over and tells Dave that she feels the same way and is just like me! It was so funny and we had a great time hanging together and she found me a Def Leppard too! Yay! Misty can't wait for the next concert! So glad we talked Lu & Kevin into Def Leppard over Nickelback! Love you guys!
Val, we have had so much fun this summer! Yuba, Starvation, swimming, concerts! Love ya!!!

Dave being well.......you all know, what is he looking at?

Kristy, Lisa, and Val! Oh and of course Dave making faces!

Rock and Roll forever! It wasn't the same without the usual crew there though.....you all know who you are, hope you are there next year! And I have a whole summer of photo's to post so stay tuned!

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

How fun! You are just too dang cute for words!! :) Can't wait for camping...finally! Yipee!

Jeenyus10 said...

Next time for sure! I can't believe I missed it!

Beverly said...

Sorry I had to miss it. Next year for sure.