Sunday, August 30, 2009

BEAR LAKE o8-2oo9

So I have been a really big slacker on my blog the past couple of months so I have a lot to catch up on! It will certainly not be in order! But you can see what we were up to all summer! Bear Lake, it is truly beautiful up there! Went golfing, and really what a view!
Photobucket

Rob Reynolds, well you know being Rob! I didn't get any photo's of cute prego Maddy but had a ton of fun hanging with them! We should do it more than once a year!
Photobucket

Papa C, thank you guys for yummy food & drinks! We missed you when you had to leave early to meet new grand baby Cash! It was a little cold for August camping! :)
Photobucket

Beautiful Maddy & Hannah! I could not get enough of these smiles! Jess & RJ make beautiful kids!
Photobucket

Seriously how cute is she??!!
Photobucket

So fun watching these girls! They are beautiful!
Photobucket

Building sandcastles!
Photobucket

Rawr, rawr, had to throw my "kids" in here of course!
Photobucket

Jess, you are a doll and I always have such a blast with you! I can't wait to do it again and MORE OFTEN! Love ya!
Photobucket

And of course a self portrait of me and Dave (always!)....after a windy night! So fun! Can't wait til next trip!
Photobucket

4 comments:

lifewiththecamerons said...

I had a WONDERFUL time too! I LOVE the pics of the girls, you take GREAT photo's! I'd love to do this more often too! Hopefully life gets less hectic and we can afford to do more, more often!
PS... Hate the one of me!

Jeenyus10 said...

One of these days we are going to make it up there with you guys!

andreaKphotography said...

That looks so fun! Great pics...love the black & white one, super cute!! Can't wait for this weekend!

Beverly said...

Looks super fun, I love bear lake. Now its time to party at the Ute Games!