Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pay it Forward

A Contest...

I have never had a contest on my blog, but this one was so fun! I won in another blog and this was my beautiful just for me gift! Make sure not to enter unless you're willing to "pay it forward" and do this contest on your blog as well. There will be 3 winners...chosen out of a hat by my husband :)

1-Each winner will receive something created especially for you, by me.

2-It will be surprise...you won't know what you're getting until you get it. Those of you that know me know that I always buy project craftiness stuff.....but most of it is still in a Rubbermaid tote labeled crafty stuff! But I will pull it out and dust it off to make something special.....I may try baking but probably won't because I want you to enjoy it!

3-Make sure if you enter (by leaving a comment on my blog) that you have the time/desire to do the same contest on your blog...you may just win! I don't care if you live out of state...you're still included!

Let the commenting begin...

3 comments:

The Huffies said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I meant to put a note in there to you, but totally forgot before I mailed it, so sorry it was so impersonal! I knew you were a singer and a UTE fan, but I couldn't bring myself to do something Ute-ish for you :) You have a beautiful voice so I guess I'll forgive you for being a fan of the enemy!

Jeenyus10 said...

Okay, you have my curiosity. So I just reply and then I am in a drawing of sorts? Then if I win, I put the same thing on my blog and do something for 3 people, right?

Karly said...

I never win ANYTHING....
Btw... cute background. great minds think alike!