Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cute kiddo's

I just love this little guy Bryce! We always have a blast when he comes over and I miss him terribly when I don't see him! His new sunglasses he wouldn't keep on!Love that smile!


This is my niece little Sarah and my sister Sarah's cutie little guy Andrew! And of course Bryce.


So funny! Little Sarah and her big brother Jesse are coming to visit next week for 3 whole weeks!! It will be a busy Turner household but I know we will have so much fun!


How stinking adorable is this little man! Since Sarah never updates her blog I am glad to finally have some photo's! Cute little Andrew!


5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

VERY cute kids! I love that you can see his darling little eyes peeking out of the sunglasses.

Cheryl said...

How cute are they!!?? I love the sunglasses! How old is Bryce now?

Jeenyus10 said...

Sounds like fun! You are going to be busy!

Lisa said...

He's 18 months!

Lisa said...

And I am about to be invaded by a 6 year old and 16 year old!