Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Letter to Stephanie......

Happy Birthday Stephie...

Sometimes I sit here and say it will get easier and I won't miss you as much as I do. Then I hear a Slaughter song, or Motley Crue, and I get teary eyed thinking of the times we lay down on Brad's floor after the hot tub and dancing all night singing at the top of our lungs! Don't forget the purple palace! Or that time you stood outside in the cold with me to get Janie Lane's autograph! Of course our last concerts hanging backstage with Mark Slaughter and the night before Tommy Lee and Vince Neil! I really miss dancing til 3am with our "cabana boys" and waking up to your good morning song at 8am so we can go to breakfast at Belgiun. I may miss that the most. Nah, probably that you are the only person who would scare themself to death with me in the cemetary at 2 in the morning! But we had our super power rings from the fair....they protected us! I could go on and on.....you always knew when something was wrong....even before I told you. You were always there for me Steph, it's so hard without you. Sometimes I just need my best friend....I am sure you hear me talk to you. You said you would, before you left....and I am holding you to that ya know...I miss you so much....and think of you everyday. Love you Stephie. Happy Birthday from your bestest friend....Lisie




5 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Oh, you are going to make me cry too! She was taken too soon, its not fair! I miss her for you!

Cheryl said...

Very sweet letter! Very cute idea to write her a letter! Love ya!

andreaKphotography said...

You are such a good friend, always keeping her memory alive.Love you. Happy Birthday Stephanie!

Beverly said...

You may not have your best friend Stephanie here with you, but you do have alot of other best friends here that love you. Of course you will always have her with you through your memories and in your heart. We luv you.

The DeBoer's said...

ah, that made my cry. You're such a great friend! Luv you!