Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bryce.....

Just love that smile!
I just can't get enough of this little guy! My sister is staying with me for a little while and I am just loving having Bryce around every day! As you can see he thinks it is HILARIOUS to push the dog door open........and of course help Baer eat his food.....this was his face when I caught him....

Then he really tried to eat some........don't worry mom's I didn't let him....but couldn't resist snapping the photo's! I love that pooh Baer doesn't mind sharing...



2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

What a cutie! Yes- every kid eats dog food at one point or another :)

Jeenyus10 said...

Yeah, Terry eats it now. (Seriously!) If it won't hurt dogs, it won't hurt kids. In fact, it is probably pretty good fiber! Practice for Baer when he really does get a sister. (Notice I said sister!)