Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This is what will greet you if you come to my house on Halloween....

Rats........that talk


Spiders.......may jump

Werewolves.... will scare

Dave's pumpkin carvings....

Lisa's pumpkin carving.......Dave finished two to my one...I am so not artistic...this took me all night!

Sometimes I feel like this is really me.....seriously

I love changing decorations....

We welcome any ghouls and goblins to our house on Halloween......we just can't promise you will leave..........games, fun, and laughter.......

6 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Super Cute! I can't wait to see it in person!

Cheryl said...

Your house looks so scary! I probably shouldn't take Gentry over cuz of the rats and spiders! LOL My house isn't scary at all! I miss you!!

Karly said...

COOL! I want to come! Btw we sit on the West side in the very last bench seat section (I believe it's W10 but I also could've made that up). IT's just the last section of bench seats (toward 5th South)on the west side. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT TCU! xoxoxoxo

Karly said...

And I just said the same thing twice in that comment!

andreaKphotography said...

Yikes! You are the scary house on the street that the parents have to take the kids up to the door LOL! Looks great! Have a Happy Halloween. Love the decorations in the house- super cute!

Karly said...

So I am private now. Log in and you'll still see me.. BTW you never told me where you sit at the games!
PS Why aren't you on facebook yet?