Friday, October 3, 2008

AMAZING UTE GAME!

Where's Kevi, Lu, Krysti, & Leroy??

Go Johnson!
Louie.......YOU ROCK!
What a fight right until the end! That has got to be the most nail biting, exciting game I have seen in a long time! I was worried about our Utes with two minutes left when they needed a touchdown and a two point conversion.....and they did it! AHHHHHHHH AWESOME! Then good old #35 Louie Sakoda wins the game for us! I love Utah Football! Even if it almost gives me a heart attack! GO UTES!!!!!


5 comments:

Megan Bowen said...

I was really excited because we got to watch the game on TV since it was on Versus and not the stupid Mountain. It was a great game and I am glad to see that we came out with another win. GO UTES!!!

andreaKphotography said...

Shane said it was awesome! I am so exited that they won. GO UTES!!

julie said...

Your Hawaii pictures are too much! Love you!

Cheryl said...

Too bad I was home with my little one. I was there in spirit though. Heard it was an awesome game

Jess said...

Was that not the best!