Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear blogger,
I have neglected you horribly. I feel a little bad about it, but sometimes life just gets in the way. I know I have a ton to catch up on, just haven't been in the mood......too much going on in my head and no where to write it. I couldn't skip today though, probably the reason today has been one of those days. Happy Birthday Stephie, not a day goes by that I don't think of you. You would have been 37 today, I have am sure I would given you a hard time about getting old! It is so hard sometimes, without you. When I need a shoulder to cry on, someone to go dancing all night, someone to make me laugh, someone who will call me and sing a crazy good morning song ( I know I used to groan, but I loved it) to get me to go to breakfast. Someone who will wear flashing magic rings we bought at the fair just to be silly. Someone who will run through cemetery's in the middle of the night just to scare ourselves senseless. Someone who goes to 80's hairband concerts with me and still LOVES them! So many hours talking, laughing, just being you, always there, no matter what or when, even when I needed you in the middle of the night. Maybe you only get that person once in your lifetime, only have that kind of connection once, doesn't seem fair though. Stephie, I miss you, miss my best friend every day, it doesn't get easier even 4 1/2 years later, hurts as much, sometimes more.
Happy Birthday Stephie.......I love you.

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I know this is a hard time of year for you. I am thinking of you gorgeous girl! You are such an amazing friend and I could not imagine life without your contagious smile and warm heart. I am so lucky to have you as my friend. Love you to pieces!!!

Jeenyus10 said...

I so sorry, Lisa. You guys look hot though!!! Forever young and beautiful!

Beverly said...

Best freinds are the best and you can have as many of those as you want. We all love you Lisa.