Monday, May 18, 2009

Palisades State Park!

Gorgeous weather, a small lake, golfing, and getting muddy! Who could ask for a more perfect spot for camping! The Palisades were truly beautiful, I now know why it books up long before spring arrives! We had a great round of golf (forgot my camera) or what I pretend is golf! We got muddy on the quads going up the mountain until we found snow! Went around the lake in a paddle boat with the kids, yes Dave and Colton are also kids! Liz and I got a workout that day! It was so much fun and I am so excited for this time of year!! Yay! Emily, Cody, Bev, Jesse, Robyn, Justin, Coley, Heidi, Liz, Colton, Tiffany, Joe & anyone I missed.....loved it! Can't wait til next year!!







Muddy mess!














2 comments:

Cheryl said...

sorry we missed it! The lil bug rules the house. Love the pics - looks beautiful! Love ya!

The DeBoer's said...

How fun! It is beautiful!