Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thankful.....

I am going to warn you all now.....this will be a long post! I have been neglecting my blog lately. I have been busy at work, I am thankful for this, not everyone can say that right now. I have loved having my sister and my nephew here, I just live to see his smile! I am thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life. I know we all have busy lives but it is so awesome to know that I can pick up the phone or send a quick email and know someone is on the other end who will listen. There are many of you and you all know. I am so excited for the warm weather, cause I know I will see more of you that I miss so much! I think all of us sometimes take for granted...... all the lovely things in our lives....... so I wanted to let everyone know I am thankful.....for you, for life, for health, for love! Love you all!!! Now some photo's to catch you up!
Cutest little guy Skyler! It was fun to have James & Celeste there!

Another on of my surrogate kids Kaela (that's what I think of them :) and I am glad their Mom's let me!

Oh more surrogate sweet kids! Topher, I love how he poses for me whenever I want him to!

Jesse & Coley, in the Razor! Totally fun to drive even though Bev maybe wanted to kill me!

Terry, Dave, and Kevin with the crazy helmet skins!

Awwww!My nephew Payton playing T-ball, it was so fun to watch him!I love this photo, looks like a pro at 4!Long hard game.....I loved this! So precious!Happy again!Victory!I can't get enough of this face and his laugh!Loved the egg hunt and being outside! Even in the rain drizzle!Makes crazy faces at me that get me laughing so hard my stomach hurts! Gimme those eggs!

Thankful for all of you!

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

That was such a darling post. I LOVE IT!! You ar such a sweetheart and I miss you so much! Glad to see you back to blogging. Love ya!

Jeenyus10 said...

We need to go camping again so we have more to blog about!