Monday, May 19, 2008

IT'S FINALLY BOATING SEASON! (maybe)


It was so much fun to finally be in the boat and on the water! I seriously almost forgot what it was like to have warm weather and sunshine!

And as you can see Flaming Gorge was beautiful!
I love camping right next to the water, you just can't beat that view!

The weather was perfect and the sun was shining when I noticed the moon was also starting to rise, I thought it would make a cool picture!
The water was very cold as you can see as my lovely husband models the drysuit that was donned for the first wakeboarding of the season! He is concentrating very hard to get his "baby belly" just right can you tell? Awesome! Maybe a little rusty.......Then we have pro Tyson who got awesome air! He got even higher but it was so fast I did not get a good picture! I can't wait for the water to warm up so I can work on my skills!
In all it was a fantasctic weekend and I can hardly wait for this weekend to take the boat out again! Now we all have to pray it won't rain the entire holiday weekend!

1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

OK...that looks way more fun then yard work for sure! I swear we will never be done with this yard. I am so glad you had a fun weekend boating. I love all the pics. We are going up to Shane's parents cabin this weekend but we would love to catch a boaing trip sometime soon. See ya at Bunko! Love ya. Oh, P.S. I got Joshua's letters at Gardner Village.