Monday, April 28, 2008

SUN-TANNED TOES........

It's a good thing we had such great pedicure's!
At the Polynesian Cultural Center with the folks, and the "native" Coley! (more on that later) And of course the great hair I had the entire trip because of curls + humidity = frizz.......the curse of curly hair.
So beautiful! Sunset Beach on the North Shore

We just got back from Hawaii this morning and we had a really good time with Heidi & Coley and seeing Dave's parents. I have so many pictures and when I try to get them organized I will post more but I had to post these!

5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Those are the cutest pedicures ever!! You will have to tell me where you went. That picture of you and Dave is so darling and of course you are just gorgeous and tan. You're crazy, your hair looks great. I can't wait to see more pics. Love ya!

Karly said...

YAY YOU FINALLY POSTED!!! I missed you! I am sure you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see all the pics!

you weirdo's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J.P. said...

Hey, just wondering which foot is yours and which is Dave's?

Hope you guys had a good time!!!

Jess said...

Hope you had a blast. Love Sunset beach! I think I could handle a monthly trip to Hawaii...if only...